The members of the team attended the following events as speakers:
- Online workshop organized by UICI Piemonte, University and job for a personal and professional growth, May 2021.
- CRUI Course, Teching Accessibility, March 2021. Slides.
- Milano Digital Week 2021: AI AND ACCESSIBILITY IN THE STUDY OF MATHEMATICS, March 2021. Slides.
- Cycle of meetings on Distance Teaching for teachers of University of Turin: Slides – Video , July 2020.
- Accessibility Days 22 – 23 maggio 2020: M. Ducci e F. Santicoli Experiences in Transcribing Scientific Books in Accessible Formats. C. Bernareggi, A. Capietto Solutions for Science Accessibility. Video Ducci – Santicoli. Video Bernareggi – Capietto.
- University and Job Orientation Day “University and Job for personal and professional development ” held by UICI (Italian Union of Blind and Visually Impaired People) ONLUS APS – Piedmont Regional Council, 29 febbraio 2020.
- Creatives’ Club event: Tecnologia, gesto di cultura, 24 gennaio 2020, Turin, Italy.
- Workshop: Job as an opportunity for inclusion and for identity affirmation: ideas, projects, tools, IGF Italia 2019, Politecnico di Torino, October 29-31, 2019. Presentation Slides.
- Event “Abilitando” – at Complesso Monumentale di S. Croce a Bosco Marengo, Alessandria, Italy – October 2019.
European Researchers’ Night, why? Curiosity Lab, Turin, Italy, September 2019.
- Speakers’ corner “Matematica visibile e accessibile a tutti” at exhibition “Leonardo da Vinci. Drawing the future”, Royal Museums, Turin, Italy.
- “Torino Mini Maker Faire“, May 4th-5th, 2019.
- Conference:”Braille: six dots to access knowledge“, UICI Piemonte, Braille Italian Club, Philosophy and Educational Sciences Department, 1 March 2019, Università di Torino, Turin, Italy.
- Conference “Job Orienting for Visually Impaired People: laws, potentials, experiences, opportunities“, UICI Piemonte, 25 January 2019, Turin, Italy.
- “Disability and Technology“, 3-7 December 2018, Asti
- “Training talks for teachers of any level”, in collaboration with Group of Research in Mathematics and Difficulties, Reggia of Venaria Reale, Turin, 6-7-8 September 2018.
- National conference of the organisms of university equal opportunities”, University of Genova, May 2018.
- Conference “Backlit portraits. Blindness, stereotype and achievements in comparison”, Banca Popolare of Verona, Verona, May 2018.
- Event “Handimatica” – at Istituto Aldini Valeriani Sirani, Bologna, Italy – December 2017.
- Event “Abilitando” – at Complesso Monumentale di S. Croce a Bosco Marengo, Alessandria, Italy – October 2017.
- Event “Abilitando, where technology meets disability, new horizons”, at the AppleStore, Via Roma 82, Turin, Italy – November 2016.
- Conference “UNIversal Inclusion. Rights and Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities in the Academic Context” – at Università di Torino, Turin, Italy – May 2016.
- Conference “Nuove tecnologie e turismo accessibile” – at Istituto Rittmeyer per i ciechi, Trieste, Italy – November 2015.
- Conference “Accessibility and Visual Disability: Technology, processes, projects for employees and for service customers” (only as auditors) – at Banca d’Italy, Roma, Italy – October 2015.
- Event “Abilitando” – at Complesso Monumentale di S. Croce a Bosco Marengo, Alessandria, Italy – September 2015.
- Event “Handimatica” – at Istituto Aldini Valeriani Sirani, Bologna, Italy – November 2014.
- Event “Io lavoro H” – at Città Metropolitana di Torino, A.I.P.S. Onlus, Turin, Italy – November 2014.
- Event “HackUnito” – at Università di Torino, Turin, Italy – May 2014.