Skip to content
- Speech by the Polin Laboratory for the cycle of meetings on Distance Teaching for teachers of University of Turin: Slide – Video
- Article in PC Professionale, June 2019: ABBATTERE LE BARRIERE NELLO STUDIO DELLE STEM.
- For visually impaired and blind: “Introductory guide to the Eclipse IDE, to program with Java in an accessible way“, by Alessandro Albano.
- Examples of web pages with formulae accessible using a screen reader
- The recordings of the speeches held during the Workshop The use of instruments and assistive technologies for visually impaired people, at the Department of Mathematics “G.Peano”, Turin, April 18th, 2017.
- Recordings of the speech “Let’s Use R Now” by Jonathan Godfrey, at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Turin, 5 July 2016.
- Tiziana Armano, Anna Capietto, Nadir Murru, An overview on the use of new techonologies for the accessibility of scientific texts by visually impaired people (Accessible version, only in italian), presented to VII cNational Conference on Didactics of Physics and Mathematics (DIFIMA), Torino, Italy, 7-9 November, 2015.
- Anna Capietto, Mirko Montecchiani, Accessibility of scientific texts with formulae and graphs: from the research to the application (accessible version), Oltre il Confine, Anno XX, no. 3, p. 13-15, 2015.
- Slide presented at Abilitando 2015 in Alessandria.
For an accessible and inclusive mathematics (accessible version).
- Slides presented at the follow-up of HackUnito 2014.
For an accessible and inclusive mathematics (slides) – Accessible version
- Tiziana Armano, Anna Capietto, Marco Illengo, Sara Kobal, Nadir Murru, Rosaria Rossini, Ester Tornavacca, For an accessible and inclusive mathematics (only in italian)a – Accessible version, poster presented to X National Conference on ICT and Disabilities (Handimatica), Bologna, Italy, 27-29 November, 2014.
- Speech at HackUnito (May 2014)
- Project D.A.P.A.R.I. brochure
Disability in the company, Advanced Professionalism, Research and Integration (only in italian, accessible version)
- Video on the use of the package Infty.